Pages

Monday, November 2, 2020

 On thursday we had athletics day

We had high jump and in long jump i came first

And we did 200meter sprint and  100meter sprint and then we 

Did the 800meter sprint and then we did Discus and shot put

And I think I came for and discus and then we when to go get our Lunch and  if you got 1 or 2 or 3 you get to go to taipa area school


 to do it there but you have to go to the Soccer field and do athletics there and if you get 1 or 2 or 3 you can go to Kaitaia Intermediate school and they are very hard to verse them

And i hope my mum and dad came and see me win or lose it going to be fun and when we get to kaitaia intermediate school i am going to run my faster then i have ever had and i am going to Swit my school clothes in  my clothes so you have to bring a drink so when you get hot   




By touaka 


No comments:

Post a Comment